New modular architecture of construction of radar image processing system, where high-powered computing system is made as compact built-in module and optimized for radar data processing. This allows to use such solution in a great number of applications practically in any form factor and in any temperature range.
Module MORS8 may be used both for preliminary processing of signal and its transmission to Ethernet network, and for creation of radar indicator, due to presence of built-in graphic video system.
- Modernization of early radars for transmission of radar information via networks Ethernet, TCP/IP;
- Bridging navigation systems;
- Shore indicator posts;
- Primary RI archiving systems;
- Integration of indicators with radar stations of different manufacturers.
Module MORS8 includes DSP processor, operating on frequency of 600 MHz, as well as PLIC-based (programmable logic integrated circuit) radar co-processor. The module has DDR2 memory of up to 1GB, which allows to execute interbeam and interscan filtration of radar information at sampling frequencies of up to 80 MHz.
Low Power Consumption
MORS8 low power consumption allows to create compact air-proof versions of radar-processors and radar-servers without mechanical cooling systems, operating in any climatic conditions.
- Low power consumption;
- Possibility of development for specific weigh and dimensions characteristics;
- Possibility of version complying with most severe climatic requirements;
- Adaptive inputs for connection with any types of Radars, including entry of parallel signals and series code;
- Quick start and readiness for operation.
Main Technical Characteristics
Radar Image Processing:
- Digitization frequency of up to 80MHz, 4096 quantization levels.
- Range resolution of MORS8-based radar system of up to 1,85m.
- Interbeam and interscan digital filtration.
- Analogue profile of periodic automatic gain control (PAGC) by range.
- Support of antenna position sensor with series and parallel code, pulse sensors with 180-16384 pulses per one rotation.
- DSP 600 MHz.
- External memory DSP DDR2 300 MHz, up to 512 MB.
- NAND Flash, up to 2 GB.
- PLIC-based (programmable logic integrated circuit) co-processor.
- External memory of co-processor DDR2 300 MHz, up to 512 MB.
- 6 UART (RS-232, RS-422/485).
- 60 GPIO PLIC, LVTTL up to 300 MHz + 8 GPIO DSP.
- 15 GPIO inputs for entry of signals with photon-coupled isolators;
- MII for Ethernet 10/100 (UTP, WiFi, optic fiber).
- Starting and readiness for operation time not more than 10 seconds.
- Power supply of up to 5V.
- Low power consumption (up to 5,5W).
- Power supply of external consumers (+3,3V up to 3А; +4,5В up to 100 mА, -4V up to 100 mА).
- Industrial temperature range (-40 °C … +85 °C).
- Relative humidity up to 98% at temperature of 30°C.
- Dimensions 75х75х8 mm.
- Built-in instrumental monitoring of parameters: voltage, current and temperature.
Application Programs Support:
New radar processor is supported by line of software products, developed and supplied by Marine Complexes & Systems Plus LLC.