Radar-processor allows to connect without additional devices with wide set of home and foreign radars. Digital inputs have optronic isolators.
Hardware Signal Processing
Signal from radar is digitalized on frequency of 66MHz and goes through preliminary intrabeam and interbeam filtration, target separation. Then, data flow is reduced for displaying or sending via network. The processor can automatically change modes of processing in different coverage sectors, as well as change radar modes.
Application Programs Support
The radar processor is supported by line of software products, developed and supplied by Marine Complexes & Systems Plus LLC.
- Modernization of early radars for transmission of radar information (RI) via networks Ethernet, TCP/IP;
- Bridging navigation systems.
- Shore indicator posts.
- Primary RI archiving systems.
Main Technical Characteristics
- Working frequency of PCI bus—33 MHz.
- Digit capacity of PCI bus —32 bytes.
- Transmission capacity in mode PCI bus mastering —up to 50 MB/s.
- Frequency of DSP —200 MHz.
- Frequency of processing in PLIC —83 MHz.
- ADC parameters: 10 bits, up to 80 MHz, 2 channels.
- Connection with any digital angle-data transmitters, parallel code up to 13 bits.
- Intrabeam and interbeam digital filtration.
- Analogue profile of periodic automatic gain control (PAGC) by range.
- Command issue synchronously with antenna rotation (radiation blocking etc.)
- Hardware separation of targets from primary RI.
- Packing of primary RI in 8,4,2 bits.
- Hardware check of input signals presence.
- 1 BNC: ADC analog input.
- 1 SMA: ADC analog input.
- 1 BNC: trigger.
- 7 digital inputs from radar with optronic isolator.
- 8 digital TTL outputs of radar control.
Radar Signal Parameters:
- Input range for video signal: 0,5-8V.
- Input range of optron actuation: 2-24V.
- Antenna rotation frequency: up to 60 rpm.
- Trigger-repetition frequency: up to 5KHz.
- Frequency of video signal digitalization: 66MHz.
- Power supply only from PCI bus.
- Industrial temperature range (-40 °C … +85 °C).
- Relative humidity up to 98% at temperature of 30°C.