The set of equipment is designed to build a network of VHF radio stations, providing sound transmission and remote control via Ethernet 10/100.
The kit can be used to provide communication:
- vessel traffic control system operators;
- dispatchers on inland waterways;
- in coast guard systems;
- in water area protection systems (security of port water areas, Ministry of Internal Affairs, customs services);
- in situational centers.
Components of the complex
VHF-335 radio station
Purpose: is a 10/100 Ethernet controlled VHF transceiver.
DAC-335 can operate in two modes: local or remote control;
In local mode the work of the DAC-335 is a regular VHF radio station and works as follows:
- The sound received from the VHF is output to the built-in loudspeaker;
- Sound to transmit to the VHF is supplied from the microphone.
- The transmission enable signal is supplied from the built-in tangent or using the KSR-335 touch screen.
- The current radio channel is selected using the DAC-335 touch screen.
Remotely the work of the DAC-335 is a VHF radio controlled via the network and works as follows:
- The audio signal received from the VHF is compressed and output via the Ethernet to the station control console (PKS-335).
- Sound for transmission to VHF is received over the network from the PKS-335 station control console.
- The control commands (channel selection, transmission activation) are received via the network from the PKS-335 station control panel.
- The current state (selected channel, transmission status, health monitoring signals) is transmitted over the network to the PKS-335 station monitoring console.
Station control console PKS-335
Purpose: designed to work in a system consisting of the PKS-335, located at the operator’s workplace, and one or more KSR-335, located at the corresponding radio engineering posts. The interaction is carried out over a distributed computer network. PKS-335 provides the following basic functions:
- Select the active (currently managed) post;
- Sending control commands to the active post (channel number and transmission);
- Sending to the active post sound from the PKS-335 microphone (built-in or external);
- Receive and process status messages from all connected posts;
- Receive sound from the active post and several additional posts and output mixed sound to the loudspeaker (built-in or external);
- Analysis of the sound envelope curve of the posts connected for listening and displaying the reception feature for each of them.
- Switching audio signals depending on the connected connectors, as well as on the state of the transmission.
- Receiving PKS-335 remote control commands and sending status messages about the current PKS status for external monitoring systems.