The system of processing, displaying and recording information (COORI) of the last generation is designed to build vessel traffic control systems (VTS) and engineering and technical systems for transport security (ITSOTB). Provides management of technical equipment included in the system. Can be used:
- in ship traffic control systems;
- in coast guard systems;
- in water area protection systems (security of port water areas, Ministry of Internal Affairs, customs services);
- at stationary offshore oil production facilities and oil terminals;
- on inland waterways.
- control and management of vessel traffic;
- Providing ship escorts under the control of coastal radar
- ship scheduling and scheduling;
- monitoring compliance with the rules of navigation in the port water area and on trips to it;
- round-the-clock monitoring of the situation in the water area of the seaport in order to prevent attempts of unlawful interference;
- timely informing responsible persons about the violation of swimming rules and attempts of unlawful interference;
- coordination of the transport security forces;
- recording and storing information about the surface situation and attempts of unlawful interference for a long period of time;
- control of access to transport security zones in the seaport water area.
Composition of a typical system using “PWS-9000”:
- PWS-9000 Operator Workstation;
- Registration System (PWS-9000R);
- Engineering Workstation (PWS-9000E);
- Situational display (PWS-9000D);
- Radar Server (ERPS);
- Database server (posting log).
Main characteristics of PWS-9000 COORI VTS
- connect up to 10 remote radars (or technical monitoring stations) with remote control capability;
- access control for settings based on user authentication;
- combined target tracking from all remote radars;
- receiving and displaying AIS targets;
- support for S57 cards, proofreading and encrypted S63 cards
- ability to select layers of cartographic information to display;
- independent configuration of the interface and the appearance of the screen for each account;
- work with custom map layers;
- support for up to 15 lenses;
- support for two sights;
- control of special zones and alarm handling with the ability to define areas of responsibility;
- support for remote control of VHF stations;
- receiving information from weather stations;
- pairing with navigation cameras;
- information recording system of radar, AIS and up to 16 voice channels (PWS-9000R);
- Extend functionality with a plugin system;
- receiving and sending data from other systems, such as satellite phone monitoring systems or VHF radio direction finders;
- integration of information from third-party VTS systems;
- multi-monitor support.
- Interfacing with different types of equipment:
- radar servers manufactured by LLC "MKiS +";
- navigation and security optical-electronic systems (video and thermal imaging surveillance);
- VHF stations;
- Radar domestic and foreign production of different ranges (K, X, S) and antenna radiation patterns;
- meteorological complexes;
- hydrological complexes;
- AIS receivers and AIS base stations;
- various means and devices for data transmission (fiber optic lines, relay lines, copper lines, switches and routers).
- COORI VTS “PWS-9000” meets the requirements for the highest category VTS equipment and has a valid type approval from the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation No. 18.02097.120 dated 30.07.2018
- Support for electronic maps S57 / S63 is registered with IHO (International Geographic Organization).
- The software is registered in the Computer Program Register (Certificate No. 2010614855).