AIS-Server software provides management of the network of AIS devices, as well as processing and broadcasting information to consumers on their goals.
Software can be used:
- in ship traffic control systems;
- in coast guard systems;
- in water area protection systems (security of port water areas, Ministry of Internal Affairs, customs services);
- at stationary offshore oil production facilities and oil terminals;
- in AIS networks on inland waterways.
Complies with ITU-R 1371.4, IEC 61162-1, IEC 61162-2, IEC 61993-2, IEC 62320-1, IALA Recommendation A 124, TET No. MF-02-22 / 848-70 VTS
AIS-Server software solves the following tasks:
- managing a distributed network of receivers and AIS base stations;
- device redundancy implementation;
- AIS device settings management;
- Manual source switching in redundant schemes;
- diagnostics of the state of AIS devices;
- display diagnostic results;
- integration of information from a distributed network of AIS devices;
- save AIS target information in the database;
- store security messages and binary text telegrams in the database;
- sending messages to AIS targets with a choice of the best base station for broadcasting targeted messages;
- provide consumers with access to a database of goals and messages;
- Providing duplication of server functions for managing a distributed network of AIS devices for organizing server hot spares.
- interoperability with AIS devices both via serial communication channels and through the network (TCP, UDP);
- access control for settings based on user authentication;
- for the purpose of prototyping and debugging, in addition to the AIS-Server software, an AIS base station simulator can be supplied.