The UPU-APM universal control panel is designed for mounting on a horizontal or vertical surface. There are no fans and other mechanical parts inside the case, which contributes to the long life of the product. All connectors are located on the back of the device, providing ease of operation and installation.
UPU-ARM is compatible with Linux and Android OS, it has a built-in graphics subsystem (hardware support for OpenGL ES graphics is possible).
The new radar processor is supported by a line of software products developed and supplied by Marine Complexes and Systems Plus LLC.
UPU-ARM has a built-in audio subsystem based on the audio codec TLV320AIC3104. The remote is equipped with built-in stereo speakers and a microphone. The remote has the ability to connect external speakers and an external microphone through the jacks on the back panel.
The central processor of the system is designed as a standard industrial module format SMARC. Depending on the tasks you can optimize system performance and its power consumption.
A variety of remote control equipment.
Human Machine Interface (Human machine interface —HMI).
- Additional input / display devices at automated workplaces (AWP) of operators.
- Remote control voice commands, communication systems, VoIP.
Software Development Support
Software developers are provided with a wide range of open-source and commercial tools for developing, debugging and implementing software, supporting graphic and sound libraries.
Basic technical specifications
- The AM335X ARM Cortex-A8 600/800/1000 MHz processor is made using 0.8 or 0.65mm technology.
- DDR3 512MB RAM.
- 4 GB eMMC SSD.
- Support for microSD cards.
- Built-in network adapter.
- Technological console (UART).
- USB 2.0 support.
- TFT display 7 ”800x480.
- Built-in capacitive touch panel.
- Real time clock.
- 3D Graphics Accelerator (optional).
- 1 Ethernet 10 / 100Mbps (RJ45).
- 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- 1 linear stereo output TRS 3.5mm (software adjustment is possible in the mode of 2 mono outputs TRS 3.5mm).
- 1 microphone in (TRS 3.5mm).
- 1 tangent input (microphone + button). Can be used to connect an external relay (“dry contact” type) or buttons separately (RJ45).
- DC 12V power socket.
- Consumption not more than 10 W.
- Safety glass.
- Dimensions: 190x135x85mm.
- Mount to a horizontal or vertical plane.
- Possibility of mounting in the plane of the table.